The Next Generation of User Experience for CSPs – Emeldi Commerce® Omni-channel Platform 6.0
Introducing the Next Generation of Digital Experience Platforms for CSPs
Digital commerce has doubtlessly become a key component of CEO and CMO company strategies for both customer acquisition and retention within the CSP industry vertical, and as user experience (UX) continues to grow as a key differentiator in the space, we will continue to see that new and innovative initiatives designed towards improvements in this area will be a primary driver of results towards the bottom line.
“When CEOs were asked which five technology-enabled capabilities will be the most important areas of investment to improve their business during the next five years, 34% cited customer experience management as a critical area.” – Gartner Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce, 2017.
With the current direction of CSP Digital Commerce trends and end-user demands, Emeldi Product Engineers have realized a vision, optimized for the Telecommunications vertical, which will enable service providers to deploy a platform allowing for the flexible introduction of UX services across any and all channels combined with major future proof functional in a seamless and easy-to-manage way.
Creating flexible UX solutions across all channels
With the recent release of Emeldi Commerce 6.0, an entire new technological approach in creating an open API (headless commerce) and microservices-based platform has been adopted. Emeldi product engineers have incorporated the latest omni-channel customer acquisition and relationship development principles into a core fabric of the product’s architecture.
Emeldi Commerce Omni-channel Platform 6.0 Key Features
- Integrates to anything across all channels
- Robust Microservices Architecture focused on robustness and horizontal scalability
- Microservice ecosystem ready to be used by other future microservices
- Single Digital Commerce Platform for the Entire Customer Journey
- Open APIs / Headless Commerce
- Distributed architecture ideally suited for Agile Methodologies
- Ability to independently deploy functional blocks
- Greater agility and operational efficiency aligned to modern Devops principles
See how Emeldi Commerce® Omni-channel Platform 6.0 can work for you