Emeldi Group Launches Version 6.3 Of Emeldi Commerce® CRM: – An All-In-One Platform For CSPs & MVNOs
The latest version of Emeldi Commerce® provides the goods of our continual innovative efforts. It ensures that the platform offers the performance, features, and capabilities that CSPs and MVNOs need both to enhance their competitiveness in bringing products and services to market, and strengthen their engagement and retention of customers.
We work closely in long-term relationships with a growing number of CSPs and MVNOs in Europe, North America, and recently into West Asia and Africa. This varied geographical footprint helps foster our development teams’ ever-deepening understanding of the strategic, commercial, and operational challenges of our CSP client.
Harnessing the results of extensive conversations with them, we have designed and built into version 6.3 a wealth of new software capabilities. These will significantly improve customer experience, reduce total cost of ownership, help reduce churn, and assure quicker time-to-market.
Emeldi Group has developed an all-in-one solution on a consolidated platform, which brings to CSPs and MVNOs the benefits of simplification of customer acquisition and related customer management lifecycle processes. These seamless processes bring operational efficiencies; whilst at the same time supporting fully configurabilities to cater to all manner of CSPs’ local market conditions and capability requirements.Features of Emeldi Commerce® Version 6.3 include:
- Leads & Contact Management: enhanced features include consumer segments
- Marketing Reports: addition of 20 new reports
- Faster Order checkout
- Customer Tickets upgrade: including automated ticketing feature & support tickets in CRM customer’s dashboard and internal user dashboard.
- Dashboard 360° view: new design and upgrade
- Customer notifications engine: including Kafka event bus notifications; sending template-based notifications using customer contacts; notifications history available from customer’s dashboard
- New powerful Administration Console: upgrade to include versioning
- Socket Compiler: enhancements
- CRM: features upgrade
- Document management: management of E-care/E-commerce; & Customer & Order Documents management
- Docgen: document templates for administration, including automated linking of content with the Product Catalogue
- Docgen: documents generation in the ordering process
- External user registration
- Registration within the shopping process; including the possibility of volunteer registration as well as direct registration to eCommerce. The registration process contains verification of the customer’s email.
-There are 3 authentication options supported in the shopping process and configured at the system level:
- Authentication (registration) mandatory
- Auto-registration within the order process
- Volunteer (optional) registration
- Application of ACL logic in eCare
- Resource Management: a new module for resource inventory and administration. The Inventory module supports logical resources (phone numbers, IP addresses, eSIMs, etc.). The new Administration module supports more flexible use of resources from the resource module in the administration console.
- Multi-language support: Introduction of new language support in a flexible way; unlimited language support.
The Emeldi Commerce 6.3 is the foundation and framework that the EMG Super App has been built on.
Today’s ever-growing complexity of product and service offerings by CSPs presents problems in managing efficient offers of new products and services to customers.
Our Emeldi team of architects and software product developers is relentlessly focused on simplifying the complexity of managing the customer products and services lifecycle and enhancing agility and performance. By building everything onto an open, all-in-one platform using a microservices architecture , we are able to provide both the scalability and agility to succeed in today’s rapidly changing market.
For more information, or to schedule a demo with the Emeldi consultant, please visit: https://emeldi.com/request-demo/About Emeldi Group:
Emeldi Group is a privately held, leading software provider to the telecommunications industry. Established in 1998, a disruptive product offering has been developed: Emeldi Commerce® – an enterprise-grade, unified Omni-Channel commerce and CRM application specifically designed for the communications vertical, supporting products, services and customer-engagement processes.