SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
As a Senior Java Developer you will join an agile team where you will work throughout the full development lifecycle. Current project is focused on developing e-commerce portal for Czech telecommunication operator.
Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and industry trends, you will constantly seek new ways to improve the technology platform and development process.
Based in Prague, there is a friendly, informal and social atmosphere. This role offers the opportunity to work on unique projects and have a genuine say in the way applications are developed moving forward.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, information systems or software engineering and min. of 5+years of experience with Java J2EE platform
- Experience with SQL database (preferably Oracle DB)
- Experience with portlet development is an advantage
- Experience in Spring and Hibernate frameworks is an advantage
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills
- Highly analytical and technologically savvy, with strong problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- Enjoy working in a self-teaching, learning organization
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Employment contract for unlimited period
- Flexible working time, home office, sick days, internal and external trainings, company teambuildings
- Work in smaller friendly teams where your results are immediately seen and rewarded
- Fast professional growth
- Opportunity to participate in international projects abroad
- Immediately / upon agreement
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Type of employment:
- Full-time work
We kindly ask you to send your application directly to email@example.com. By answering to this advertisement and sending your CV and other personal documents, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.