- Our solution is unique in Telco world because it delivers a true omni-channel service to customers through all touch points (e.g. call centre, shops, online, mobile and more) from one application.
- The CRM system is built and running on Emeldi Commerce® 5.3, in place for the past 2-3 years. During this time Emeldi have been supplying development resources familiar with the product for both feature development and support services.
- Emeldi made a successful proposal to take over development and support of whole customer’s CRM solution domain under Emeldi management. This will include development projects, change requests, ad-hoc requests, special services requests and L3 support.
- Define, plan and manage assigned development IT / Telco project
- Control project schedule, monitor the approved project budget, keep project scope, manage stakeholders’ expectations and perform regular reporting.
- Centralized instance for coordination of estimations, planning, forecasting and reporting of deliverables.
- Perform effective risk management and act as single point of contact and first point of escalation on managed project.
- Make decisions within agreed internal procedures to define appropriate action and manage project effectively.
- Min. 5 years of experience in managing projects and related technical and business experience with knowledge of business operations and software development life cycle.
- Experience with Agile PM, SCRUM, JIRA, HP QC
- Excellent English and Czech language skills
LIFE AT EMELDI:
International Projects • Self-development • Technical know-how • Team activities
- Founded and family owned since 1998
- Unique development of Emeldi Commerce® solution
- Corporate projects – family environment
- Project rotation across the world:
o Bratislava, SK
o Prague, CZ
o London, UK
o Toronto, CA
If you like the job offer and would like to know more about it, feel free to get in touch with us: