CPQ – Service & Care
A truly convergent Omni-Channel Commerce & CRM Platform
Sophisticated commerce & care functionality covering E2E commerce and self-care processes through all channels. Facilitates definition, administration, and mapping of complex product relationships, pricing rules, and eligibilities tailored to CSP use cases enabling lightning-fast time to market.
Architected and designed specifically to address the needs of CSP
Emeldi Commerce® is a unified Omni-channel/CRM platform focused specifically on the Communication Service Providers (CSP) digital commerce space.
- CSP-centric, product catalogue sitting at the center of the customer experience designed to address the specific technical nuances and business hierarchies of the telecommunications vertical.
- Increases your shopping volumes by seamlessly driving dynamic, contextual, and personalized content to your consumers – optimized to maximize cross-sale & up-sale conversion rates
- Provides advanced marketing, business, and management tools allowing you to easily configure, extend and monitor all aspects of digital commerce environments
- Offers a highly scalable and fully modularized plug & play architecture; providing powerful, true-fit, and on-demand functionality tailored to CSP digital commerce needs
Fully automated, product catalogue-driven ordering & fulfilment
Emeldi Commerce is designed purely around CSP transactions and processes allowing for rapid deployment times and providing you with a highly targeted and high value proposition.
- Product-catalogue driven end-customer experience providing a seamless propagation of sophisticated product and service definitions to customer-facing front-ends.
- Sophisticated Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) functionality allows for definition, administration, and mapping of complex product relationships, pricing rules, and eligibilities to telecom use-cases.
- Telecom-specific product Catalogue provides significantly reduced time-to-market for the introduction of new products, services & campaigns.
Engaging customer experience
- Enables you to close the gap between sales channels offering a consistent and clean experience to your customers across all touch points
- Increases customer experience, productivity, & retention through unified processes
- Boosts customer loyalty by providing a holistic brand experience and consistent customer journeys across all touch-points
- Allows you to achieve the full potential of their digital commerce vision across mobile, online, and in-store points of sale channels
- Provides a Sophisticated cross-channel order retention processes
Pure-play API Commerce lets you decouple channel presentation from its underlying digital commerce business logic, processes, and data allowing for a clean componentized, API-oriented architecture providing unit-based atomic operations:
- Product search
- Product information
- Order capture / workflow
- Shopping basket
- Product eligibility
- Product Price rules
- Service Requests
- Customer account management
Converged physical and online shopping
Omni-Touch provides a unified suite of applications delivering all sales processes across both physical and online ecosystems.
- Accurate and consistent real-time information about products, services and customers
- Consistent handling of retail processes across any channel and customer touchpoint
- On-demand fulfillment (same-day delivery, click & collect, online purchase with return in a store)
- Centrally controlled inventory management — specifically designed for telco fulfillment processes
- Central monitoring of transactions, goods movements and customer/user behavior
- Low implementation/customization efforts → out-of-the-box telco solution
Emeldi Commerce® is a niche telecom disruptor according to Gartner. Gartner has featured Emeldi Commerce® among the leading digital commerce and CRM vendors 4 years running:
- The Gartner Digital Commerce Vendor Guide, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- The Gartner CRM Vendor Guide, 2016
- IT Market Clock for Digital Commerce, 2016
- Digital Multichannel IT Solutions for CSPs, Worldwide, 2016