Slovak Telekom, Deutsche Telekom Group member, is the largest telecommunications company operating in Slovakia. Telekom brand offers complex portfolio of voice and data services provided via fixed and mobile network. It also constantly introduces international know-how, innovative solutions and cutting edge technological trends to the market.
Slovak Telekom runs business transformation program with online domain being of the key focus areas with clearly defined objective to enhance fundamentally customer experience while achieving substantial cost savings. The following particular goals have been addressed:
- Increase % of online B2C leads & sales
- Create mechanism for cross-channel commissioning
- Increase # of eCARE transactions online vs. call center
- Migrate all forms of customer communication to electronic media
- Consolidate application siloes thus significantly reducing OPEX cost of online landscape
- Establish a fully Omni-channel Model Delivery
The project has been delivered with following outcomes:
- The project successfully delivered the planned benefits: customer experience improvement, cost reductions, and product launch process streamlining
- Slovak Telekom now has a unified customer-contact solution providing a consistent high-quality customer experience across all touch points: corporate site, eSALES and eCARE.
- New products, bundles and offers are implemented in a simpler and faster way
- The new Emeldi Omni-channel platform also provides Slovak Telekom with more flexibility and reduced costs in platform maintenance and evolution (decommissioning of multiple siloes in online landscape)