Telekom Austria is a provider of a range of fixed line, mobile, data, and Internet communications services. In addition to its operations in Austria, Telekom Austria also has a wireline segment represented in the Czech Republic with Czech On Line, a leading Internet service provider. Besides fixed line telephony, the wireline segment comprises data and IT solutions, Internet access and media, value-added and wholesale services.
Emeldi was engaged to conduct analysis and definition of Telecom Austria Wholesale and Carrier Services’ Customer Care, Ordering and Billing business and systems requirements. Telekom Austria’s objective was to replace existing Wholesale and Interconnect billing, Partner Care and Ordering systems.
The Emeldi team carried out the following activities:
- Analysis of current Interconnect and Wholesale systems
- Definition of business and systems requirements
- Definition of tactical and strategic architecture
- Definition of key ITU Interconnect billing business processes based on Emeldi’s best practice models
- Definition of product roadmap and preparation of key data for systems procurement